Monday, February 25, 2013

Worms Eye & Edits [FridayPhotos]

All of these photos have been taken in worms eye view and
 adjusted by levels, brightness, contrast, hue and saturation.
Theme: Chairs

Original 
Edited
To enhance the detail on the bench, I darkened the photo
and changed the saturation to make the green stay bright

Original
Edited
Wanted to focus only on the middle section so I made it
into pink hue, and left the outsides in black and white

Original
Edited
I tried to take away the shine on the chairs but ended up just
making it darker and only changing the colour of the squares
Original
Edited
The way this picture is taken makes me think of lily pads in
a pond so I made the hue green and tried to make it bright
 
Original
Edited
Making the picture lighter and adding contrast reveals the
detail in all of objects around the chair, as well as the wheels
on the chair.


No comments:

Post a Comment